Sunday 14 August 2016

Cyber crime for money
now days , making money is so easy , but by using media social in abuse ways is not have an ethic. Using computer ( media social ) for crime to get money its not appropriate way because you deal with law of justice in cyber crime act.
There have an issues that’s cyber crime for money, its happen to my own friends , on night my friends having a video chat with someone who he didn’t know and the person gender is female, suddenly the woman making a video sex and my friends shutting down the video chat, but the woman got his face while they having a normal video chat. Tomorrow night , my friends got blackmail from the woman. The woman edit an video of my friends are doing masturbating in video chat but he didn’t because on that’s video chat he have shutting down the live stream. The woman blackmail my friends and wanted a rm5000 from my friends or not the woman will spreading the video in youtube and facebook . my friends contact me asking for help and I help by secure his facebook and report the woman account. Thank god is done, also I asked him to make a police report for further security. From this issues I got and facing with deal of my friend, nowsday, people are so hard to get money even its was a crime and also with technology nowdays the crime happen in a blink of the eyes. Its just happen in 14 august and just one night the crime happen. How fast isn’t ?

From the issues given , the way to prevent  the such things is , don’t live stream with people we didn’t know and secure your media social account very well and also learn to use tools in media social that’s given. Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment